Sunday 9 May 2010

target audience- recycle section feedback

Today I tested my recycle section out on Badal, Sanjay and Pallavi.
I also showed them the blog and asked them what they thought.
I showed them possible music which i uploaded and asked them which one they liked the best.

Findings that came through were:

Recycle section
  • Since i had not uploaded the voiceover, from my observation, i felt that the whole experience was not very exicting despite having a game and quiz. It made reading the text quite 'boring' and not very exicting. There definitity needs to be someone talking to the children whilst they explore the section.
  • They liked the quiz and the game alot! :)
  • I asked them about which music they liked the best (out of the possible ones i had) and the second one, all of them chose!

General

  • Whilst browsing through our blog, i asked them which certificate they liked the best and Duke, the first one was popular! Sanjay and Badal both said that they liked it the best out of all of them and Pallavi liked the third one.
  • I asked them what they thought about the R characters, and all of them liked them. They seemed to like the re-use one and the reduce one over the recycle one. :)
Below is are some very quick clips.



Shamama

No comments:

Post a Comment