Monday 19 April 2010

The 3 R's logo refined




Here are some more refined logo ideas. I based them on the numberjacks. I made the R's look as if they had been cut out by a child (hence the rough edges) and gave them their respective characteristics: e.g. Recycle is green and has the recycle logo printed on him. Reduce is yellow (as he is like energy) and he is smaller (i tried to make him look like he's reducing in size) let me know if that works. If you guys like this style and the design then I will carry on and make one for Re-use. I know we said we would make superheroes so I will upload a version of them with capes and we'll see if that works.
Let me know what you guys think

Lie

2 comments:

  1. Lie, i LOVE them!!
    Definity do the re-use one the same way..

    can you do the re-use logo and finish the earth one by monday and hopefully we can move forward with the project!

    shamama

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will always be unable to win the trust of your market. You won't probably persuade your potential purchasers that you will fulfill the most elevated quality guidelines. logo design service

    ReplyDelete