Saturday 13 March 2010

Drawings and my nieces!

I have been drawing some images in Photoshop and Illustrator which we can use in the project..As Maria said to us to involve some children so the project has a child like feel to it, i got my niece to draw me some pictures..

As she's only 3! She did not draw very well :)
Firstly I drew the outlines of the pictures and told her to colour them in. Even then, i had to tell her to stay within the lines!

I don't know whether you think any of them are any good to use?

I got her to write me 'recycle, reduce, re-use etc'. I played around in Photoshop and edited one of them. Let me know what you think...



(This is my earth logo :D)


(My Niece's earth)


(My nieces trees..i thought we could use them somewhere in the project and also maybe in the recycle game? )






(I edited this in Photoshop, it was very quickly done but let me know what you think...)


Shamama

No comments:

Post a Comment